Advocacy for change
The course is made up of two trainings including:
- Starter Training (5 days), 05 – 09 July 2021: It will cover modules such as problem analysis, solution analysis, tactics for mobilising support, mobilising allies, and analysing policy implementation and negotiations skills among others. An action plan will be formulated by participants by the end of the 5-day training with the guidance of the facilitators. Participating organisations would receive extensive technical support to implement their action plans.
- Skills Perfection Training (3 days), 06 – 08 September 2021: This component of the training will focus on enhancing the participants’ skills and strengthen their capacity to further integrate changes that occurred during the implementation of their action plan.
CSOs that are interested in applying must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a CBO, Self-help group and NGO operating in Ghana;
- Must be legally registered as a non-profit organisation based in Ghana;
- Must have good track record within its community of operation;
- Must have strong leadership and governance structures;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years operational experience;
- Must commit to develop a fundraising plan after the training phase of the programme and be willing to operationalise the plan;
- Must be willing to pay a commitment fee of 600 Cedis after the organisation has been selected.
Due to the volume of applications, only successful organisations will be contacted.
For full information sheet click here.