Ejemplo de recaudación de fondos local:
Método de recaudación de fondos
Resultado financiero neto (€)
Inversión de tiempo
|Idoneidad||Organización en sus inicios|
|Fondos necesarios para||The education of underprivileged children|
|Período de acción||February 2014|
|Donaciones en especie recaudadas||N.a.|
|Tipos de donaciones||Individual donations|
|Tipos de donantes||Patrons, both corporate and individual|
ResumenNeeV, a learning centre for the underserved, held a fundraising event on the Annual Day of the organisation. The idea was to share the beneficiaries’ growth and potential with both the existing patrons and the potential future ones. The children showcased cultural performances during the event at the centre premises.
Consejos y lecciones aprendidas
1. That every child has latent potential in scholastic and non-scholastic skills.
2. That such events are fabulous opportunities to sensitise and involve more people and to satisfy and thank the existing supporters of your projects. Since there are many volunteers ready to help so well defined roles should be planned to tap such resources productively.
Evaluación de Wilde Ganzen Foundation
A strong point of this example is that NeeV especially staged this event for their current and future patrons, to show the impact of their contributions. This is a very nice way to build a lasting relationship with donors. Another strong point is that NeeV can obviously count on the support of many volunteers for the organisation of the event.
1. Showcasing the growth and potential of the beneficiaries, to parents, patrons and others in NeeV´s network.
2. Providing the patrons an opportunity to gauge the progress of the children they support.
3. Encouraging involvement of more people in the initiative.
Patrons, both corporate and individual.
Friends and acquaintances.
|Costo/beneficio||Moneda nacional (INR)||Euro|
|Cantidad total recaudada||85,000||1,003|
|(-) Cantidad total invertida||60,000||708|
Descripción del trabajo preparatorio
- Staff, volunteers and children met on all weekdays for an average period of 3 hours.
- The volunteers were broken into three teams, creative, back-end and event management.
- Invitations printed for guests and parents
- Logistic arrangements.
Descripción de la implementación
- The event, put together in 30 days, was conceived with the idea of sharing the beneficiaries’ growth and potential with both the existing patrons and the potential future ones.
- Volunteers supported throughout the event fundraising.
- The event management team was involved in putting together the resources, meeting with people, special guests and to arrange sponsorships.
Seguimiento: Agradecimiento y reconocimiento de los donantes
After the show pictures were shared with friends and patrons, with a thank you note to all of them.
Planes para repetir la acción
NeeV was planning to repeat the experience in much the same way.