Internal Office Communications
Internal office communications are systematic processes that allows everyone to feel included and informed. Good internal communication is essential for any organisation and it is therefore important to create systems that lead to a free flow of not only official information, but also ideas, feelings, and a sense of shared purpose. It keeps everyone informed of what's going on and ensures that everyone has the chance to deal with good news and bad news together.
This toolkit is useful for your organisation when it:
- needs to set up systems that will lead to good and efficient internal communication.
- wants to encourage a positive work atmosphere.
- feels that it lacks in efficient internal communication.
Qué puede esperarse
In eight steps this toolkit assists you in setting up efficient internal communications. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for establishing effective internal office communications.
Lo que obtendrá
- an overview of how to create efficient internal office communications step-by-step
- a simple internal communications plan
- a checklist to assess internal communications and discover areas of improvement