Exemple de collecte de fonds local:
Send a child to school
Méthode de collecte de fonds
Résultat net (€)
|Organisation||Sarthak Jan Vikas Sansthan|
|Le financement nécessaire pour||Education of tribal children|
|Période d'action||December 2013|
|Dons en nature||N.a.|
|Types de dons||Individual and corporate donations|
|Types de donateurs||Businessmen, parents, members of the local community|
RésuméThis was a fundraising event which included music, dance, painting and a rangoli contest (rangoli is a folk art form in which patterns are created on the floor in living rooms or courtyards using materials such as coloured rice, dry flour, coloured sand or flower petals. This event was attended by nearly 250 local community members and around 10 eminent guests. The event culminated in fund collection for the cause of children’s education. A major part of the amount raised was provided by the Timber Association, a union of businessmen dealing in timber. The event was also meant to make those attending more aware of the organisation´s efforts.
Conseils et leçons apprises
1. Promotion of the event in a more planned way is required.
2. Motivating and convincing people of the community to be present at the event is very important.
Remarques Wilde Ganzen
This is a good example of an activity that does not require a lot of work, but does make the community aware of what you are doing and even raises some funds for your work. Promotional activities before the event are crucial and so are your efforts to motivate and convince people to be present at the event.
1. Developing a good relation with influential people of the society and spreading awareness about the requirement of quality education for tribal children.
2. Raising fund for the education of tribal children.
Local community, businessmen, parents, education department.
|Coût/bénéfice||Monnaie nationale (INR)||Euro|
|Montant total collecté||100,000||1,170|
|(-) Montant total investi||25,000||293|
|Montant net collecté||75,000||877|
Description des travaux préparatoires
- Planning of overall arrangement by staff.
- Discussion with local community, government teachers, local businessmen and inviting them to the event.
- Finalising the venue.
- Arranging rented chairs for the event.
- Inviting journalists for press coverage of the event.
Description de la mise en œuvre
- Seating arrangements at the venue.
- Initiation of the event with melody and dance performance by children.
- Fund collection at the end of the event. Fund was collected at the end of the event through personal appeal and receipt was provided to each contributing individual. Most of the people from the gathering present during the event came forward one by one and endowed monetary support. A personal appeal by one of the businessmen gave the highest amount of monetary support.
Suivi: Appréciation et remerciement des donateurs
After the event the organisation followed up the contact with the local businessmen.
Plans pour repéter l’activité
It was decided to repeat the same event again in the future.