Board recruitment is the essential process of finding and hiring the best-qualified candidate that fits the board.
This toolkit is useful for you when your organisation:
- needs a well functioning board with a broad array of skills to help the organisation to fulfill its mission and ensure good governance
- needs to further restructure or develop its board by bringing in new people and phase out non active members.
In seven steps this toolkit guides you to recruite the best board members for your organisation. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for recruiting a board.
Ce que vous obtenez
- an overview of how to recruit board members step-by-step
- an invitation letter for potential new board members
- a document outlining the roles, responsibilities and qualities of board members
- a serie of templates to announce new board members