Values are the fundamental beliefs and guiding principles of a person or an organisation. They support the vision and mission, shape the organisational culture and reflect what an organisation stands for.
The toolkit Defining Values is useful when your organisation:
- needs to develop its identity and the values it stands for.
- has expanded and needs to strengthen the organisational culture through values.
- needs ways to clearly articulate its philosophy, methods, and goals to stakeholders and team members.
In six steps we guide you to form your organisational values. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for defining your values.
Ce que vous obtenez
- an overview of how to define your values step-by-step
- a values list of an organisation working with children from low-income communities in the field of education
- a values list of an organisation where human rights are important
- a values list of an organisation working on social change
- a practical document of an organisation which puts values in practice
- a worksheet for employees to start thinking about their own and organisational values