For an organisation, giving and receiving feedback is a crucial function. Ensuring good formal and informal feedback processes can be the most important thing for an organisation as a whole stay responsive to the needs of beneficiaries and stakeholders.
This toolkit is useful when:
- You are leading a group of employees or volunteers
- You support leaders to be able to collect, absorb and respond to feedback
- Anyone else who wants to learn from the people around him or her
In 5 steps, we will guide you through a solid step by step feedback process!
Ce que vous obtenez
- Feedback Proces: Formal vs. Informal
- Exit interview Form
- Feedback Process – tool – feedback guidelines
- Annual Performance Appraisal guidelines (ATMA)
- Annual Performance Appraisal Form (ATMA)
- Self Reflection Form
- 360 degree appraisal template
- Beneficiary Feedback Form
- Feedback mapping template