Time management is planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. Time management is an essential skill to get things done in the workplace.
Time management helps to:
- manage time efficiently in order to meet the demands on your limited time and fulfill key responsibilities.
- balance his/her personal and professional life.
- manage when the number of staff decreases or demands increase.
In eight steps we support you to organise, plan and prioritise time spent on specific activities so as to increase your effectiveness, efficiency and productivity. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and readings for building your time management skills.
Ce que vous obtenez
- an overview for leaders on how to manage time
- calendar blocking
- an activity log to get a sense of where time goes and identify situations that interfere with productivity
- a guide to calendar blocking
Change the Game Academy cours en ligne Mobilisation des ressources local, Mobilisation du soutien, boîtes à outils, exemples et centre des ressources crée par Wilde Ganzen Foundation est autorisé sous une Attribution - Pas d’Utilisation Commerciale - Partage dans les Mêmes Conditions 4.0 International.