Monitoring and Evaluation
This toolkit is designed to help community based organisations and small NGOs conduct their own Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E). It provides an accessible background to the principles of M&E, together with selected tools and resources that may be useful for your group or organisation.
This toolkit is useful when:
- You need to demonstrate the effective use of resources towards programme outcomes
- You have to provide accountability/credibility within the community and its networks
- You need a continuous improvement plan to monitor and make adjustments in program operation
In four steps, we support you to clarify your aims, identify the information you need, choose a method to collect information and ways to analyse and share this data.
- how to set up a M&E system step-by-step
- Theory of Change template (Word, PDF)
- Logical Framework template
- Template for SMART indicators
- Tiny Tools to measure change