Time management is planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. Time management is an essential skill to get things done in the workplace.
Time management helps to:
- manage time efficiently in order to meet the demands on your limited time and fulfill key responsibilities.
- balance his/her personal and professional life.
- manage when the number of staff decreases or demands increase.
In eight steps we support you to organise, plan and prioritise time spent on specific activities so as to increase your effectiveness, efficiency and productivity. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and readings for building your time management skills.
- an overview for leaders on how to manage time
- calendar blocking
- an activity log to get a sense of where time goes and identify situations that interfere with productivity
- a guide to calendar blocking
វគ្គសិក្សាតាមអនឡាញរៀបចំដោយ ឆេងដឺហ្គេម អឹកាដឺមី (Change the Game Academy) លើការរៃអង្គាសថវិកាក្នុងមូលដ្ឋាន ការកៀរគរការគាំទ្រ កញ្ចប់ឧបករណ៍ ឧទារហរណ៍ និងមជ្ឈមណ្ឌលធនធាននៃមូលនិធិ Wilde Ganzen ត្រូវបានផ្តល់អាជ្ញាប័ណ្ណដោយ Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License ។