Branding refers to the process of creating and maintaining an identity through an unique name, logo, colour, message etc. It is crucial to present an organisation, program or event in a consistent and recognisable manner to stakeholders and the general public.
This toolkit is useful when an organisation:
- needs a common ground for presenting the organisation to stakeholders in a professional and consistent manner.
- wants to develop basic branding elements and communication tools for marketing purposes.
Wat je kan verwachten
In eight steps this toolkit will guide you in creating or recreating the brand for your organisation. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for branding.
Wat krijg je
- an overview of how to create a brand step-by-step
- a survey to get an impression of the overall image of your organisation
- a template for briefing a designer