A proposal is a clear outline of an implementation plan for a project. It is an important instrument in securing external funding and partnerships.
This toolkit is useful when:
- You want to apply for a substantial grant from an organisation or company
- You applied for a donation and the donor asked for a proposal
Wat je kan verwachten
We will guide you in making a solid proposal to secure funding and in managing the grant
Wat krijg je
- A step by step guide for proposal writing
- ATMA – Sample proposal
- Sample proposal from the Rwanda Education NGO Coordination Platform
- Checklist Responsibilities in Grant Management
- Resources from Grantspace and CIVICUS
Change the Game Academy e-learning courses Local Fundraising, Mobilising Support, toolkits, examples and resource center by Wilde Ganzen Foundation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.