Recruitment is the essential process of finding and hiring the best-qualified candidate for a position, that fits into the organisation’s culture. The recruitment process includes analysing the requirements of a position, advertising the position, screening and interviewing candidates and hiring and introducing the new employee to the organisation.
This toolkit is relevant if your organisation:
- is growing and expanding its team, but has limited experience and skills in recruitment.
- has been doing recruitment in a casual way and needs to set up a standard process and tools for recruitment.
- wants to attract the right people, who will fit the position and the culture of the organisation, and who will remain with the organisation for a longer period.
Wat je kan verwachten
In twelve steps this toolkit will assist you in setting up systems that will help you recruit the team you need. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for making a recruitment policy.
Wat krijg je
- an overview of how to set up recruitment systems step-by-step
- an appointment letter
- a brief standard operating procedures-style manual
- an interview guide for the recruitment of a CEO
- a detailed vacancy announcement for an education specialist
- a template for filling in information on a candidate
- a guide for checking references
- a template to create advertisements for vacancies