Time management is planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. Time management is an essential skill to get things done in the workplace.
Time management helps to:
- manage time efficiently in order to meet the demands on your limited time and fulfill key responsibilities.
- balance his/her personal and professional life.
- manage when the number of staff decreases or demands increase.
Wat je kan verwachten
In eight steps we support you to organise, plan and prioritise time spent on specific activities so as to increase your effectiveness, efficiency and productivity. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and readings for building your time management skills.
Wat krijg je
- an overview for leaders on how to manage time
- calendar blocking
- an activity log to get a sense of where time goes and identify situations that interfere with productivity
- a guide to calendar blocking
Change the Game Academy e-learning courses Local Fundraising, Mobilising Support, toolkits, examples and resource center by Wilde Ganzen Foundation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.