Annual budgeting refers to the different activities in order to prepare a budget for the coming year, which forecasts future incomes and expenditures. This will help you determine in advance whether you will have enough money to do the things you would like to do and how much additional funds you needs to raise.
This toolkit is useful when your organisation:
- needs to know how much money it will require in order to do what it has planned.
- needs to plan, develop and use budgets effectively.
- needs to increase capacity to manage finances effectively.
O que você pode esperar
In eight steps this toolkit will help you in including the necessary stakeholders, using the correct formats, and creating a high quality final product. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for creating an annual budget.
O que você terá
- an overview of how to make an annual budget
- a typical annual budget for an organisation
- a template for an annual budget, dividing between program and operational costs