Project Design & Development
Project or programme design and development refers to the process of assessing a problem in a targeted community with the aim of building a specific project to provide solutions.
This toolkit is useful when:
- Your organisation needs to (re)define the direction of a certain project.
- You want to create a new project for a specific target group.
What you can expect
In 8 steps, we will guide you through the process of assessing the need, analysis, addressing and designing a project.
What you get
- Needs assessment
- Stakeholder and problem analysis
- Intervention selection
- Action plan
- Framework & budget design
- Operations Manual – Sahyog Umang
- Framework for project design
- Framework for a project feasibility study