Annual Implementation Plan
An annual implementation plan is a plan which outlines exactly how you will be reaching your goals for the year, and who in your team is responsible for that outcomes. It links strategic goals and objectives to tactical goals and objectives. It describes milestones, conditions of success and explains how or what portion of a strategic plan will be put into operation during a given operational period. It also includes budgetting.
This toolkit is relevant for you when your organisation:
- has a strategic plan for the next few years and needs to break it down into a detailed quarterly plan for the next year.
- needs to plan for the next year and set clear goals to be achieved.
- needs to budget for activities planned.
What you can expect
In eight steps this toolkit will assist you in creating an annual implementation plan (with budget) for your organisation in a simple and easy way. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for making this plan.
What you get
- an overview of how to create an annual implementation plan step-by-step
- a sample annual implementation plan and budget
- a template to create a budget for the annual implemantation plan