Central Filing System
A filing system is an organised system to store files on a computer or in an office, which allows easy access to the files and increases the efficiency of an organisation.
This toolkit is useful when:
- the staff of an organisation is filing documents in their private folders, desktops etc.
- an organisation has no shared and organised system of record keeping and filing
- an organisation has a filing system in place but it does not meet the current needs of the organisation
What you can expect
In eight steps this toolkit guides you to create a filing system for your organisation that allows people to access the documents they need easily. You’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for creating a filing system.
What you get
- an overview of how to create a filing system step-by-step
- an instructions brief on a filing system
- a checklist listing steps and a set of typical folders for a filing system