Change management is thoughtfully and carefully re-aligning the organisation to adapt to wishes of beneficiaries, new technologies, sector changes, new government policies, shifting donor markets etcetera.
The toolkit change management might be useful for you when there is:
- an introduction of a new government policy
- a change in the funding market
- a change in needs of the beneficiaries
- relevant new technology
What you can expect
In nine steps, we assist you in getting your team on board, clearly mapping out what and how changes are to be made, and making sure proposed changes are implemented. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for managing change.
What you get
- an overview of how to manage change step-by-step
- an eight month transition plan from an NGO
- a simple guide to change management
- Succesfully transforming NGOs (e-book from PwC Foundation)