Competency mapping is a process of identifying the key competencies required for an organisation and/or a particular role. It consists of breaking a given role into its constituent tasks or activities and identifying the competencies (measurable or observable skills, knowledge and behaviours) needed to perform the tasks successfully.
This toolkit is useful when:
- You are recruiting new staff
- You are doing a performance appraisal of existing staff
What you can expect
In 7 steps, you will learn what competency mapping is all about, how to set it up and what you can do with it.
What you get
- A step by step overview Competency Mapping
- ATMA – Annual Performance Appraisal Form - Staff
- Template – Functions Outline
- Template – Performance Appraisal Form
- Template - RASCI
Change the Game Academy e-learning courses Local Fundraising, Mobilising Support, toolkits, examples and resource center by Wilde Ganzen Foundation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.