Leadership Skills Development
An organisation's leader has multiple key performance areas which require a diverse skill set. An organisation or the leader itself might want to get insight in these skills and further develop them.
Follow this toolkit when you as a leader:
- need support in your leadership role and in developing key leadership skills and competencies.
- want to identify whether your skills meet the changing need of the organisation and deliver on the key performance areas.
What you can expect
In four steps, we will guide you as a leader to identify what skills are required for the different areas, conduct an evaluation and create an action plan to address areas for development. Here you’ll find this step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for the development of a leader's skills.
What you get
- leadership skills development step-by-step
- a list of questions and answers a leader can ask himself/herself to get insight in his/her competencies
- a list with leadership skills and competenties to prioritise areas of skills development