Monitoring and Evaluation
This toolkit is designed to help community based organisations and small NGOs conduct their own Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E). It provides an accessible background to the principles of M&E, together with selected tools and resources that may be useful for your group or organisation.
This toolkit is useful when:
- You need to demonstrate the effective use of resources towards programme outcomes
- You have to provide accountability/credibility within the community and its networks
- You need a continuous improvement plan to monitor and make adjustments in program operation
What you can expect
In four steps, we support you to clarify your aims, identify the information you need, choose a method to collect information and ways to analyse and share this data.
What you get
- how to set up a M&E system step-by-step
- Theory of Change template (Word, PDF)
- Logical Framework template
- Template for SMART indicators
- Tiny Tools to measure change