Performance Appraisal System
A performance appraisal system is a structured process to review and discuss an employee’s performance of assigned responsibilities and tasks as well as the achievement of goals over a specific time period. It strengthens an organisation by enhancing and reinforcing the link between individual and organisational performance.
This toolkit is relevant for your organision when it:
- is growing in number of staff and needs an efficient system to support the staff in their performance.
- needs a systematic tool to link employee’s goals to organisational goals and periodically measure and evaluate the outcomes.
- want to link personal performance to personal development plans, training and/or salary increments in order to increase an employee’s motivation.
What you can expect
In eight steps this toolkit guides you in creating a performance appraisal system. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for setting up such a system.
What you get
- an overview of how to set up a performance appraisal system step-by-step
- an appraisal that measures targeted skills and competencies
- a performance appraisal that lists specific skills and deliverables required for success in a management position
- a guide to use performance appraisals, made for usage by managers
- a template for a performance appraisal system