Setting up Administrative Systems
Administrative systems refer to systems and processes for filing and record keeping, office correspondence, visitor and phone call management, internal communication, financial management and other administrative duties. Those systems should be understood and followed by all staff members to ensure a smooth functioning of your organisation.
If this toolkit isn't exactly what you are looking for, please check out our full range of free toolkits on various subjects or our free courses on Local Fundraising and Mobilising Support.
This toolkit is useful for your organisation when you:
- need to set up a basic administrative system.
- want to improve the existing administrative system, to be more efficient and use people's time effectively
What you can expect
In six steps, this toolkit guides you in implementing or improving one or more administrative systems in your organisation. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for setting up administrative systems.
What you get
- an overview of setting up an administrative system step-by-step
- an organisation letterhead
- a phone call management and etiquette guide
- a checklist to identify the needs for different administrative systems in your organisation