A strategy plan is a formal statement of a set of goals, the reasons they are believed attainable, and the strategy for reaching those goals. It may also contain background information about the organisation attempting to reach those goals.
This toolkit is useful when:
- You need to set goals and define the strategies to reach them.
- You want to understand your internal and external issues to maintain a successful organisation and grow.
- You need to generate a strategy plan to present your organisation and raise funds from outside resources.
What you can expect
This is a step by step guide in creating a strategy plan.
What you get
- an overview of how to create a strategy plan step-by-step
- a sample strategy plan from a NGO
- a guide to creating long term goals and a support plan
- a strategy plan template
- a tool for the PESTLE factor analysis
- a tool for a SWOT analysis