A SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis is a classic business technique to analyse the internal and external environment where your organisation is operating in. The analysis helps you get insight in strenghts, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to your organisation and develop appropriate strategies to reach your long-term goals.
This toolkit is useful for an organisation which:
- wants to match its resources and capabilities to the environment in which it operates.
- needs to formulate realistic strategies to reach the long-term goal of the organisation.
What you can expect
In six steps we will guide you to make a SWOT analysis for your organisation. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for carrying out a SWOT analysis.
What you get
- an overview of how to make a SWOT analysis step-by-step
- a worksheet for creating a SWOT
- a matrix to identify strategies for your organisation
- a SWOT analysis made by the organisation Mimaansa
- a SWOT analysis made by the organisation Sahyog