Talent management is a set of integrated organisational human resource processes designed to attract, develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees. The goal of talent management is to create a high-performance, sustainable organisation that meets its strategic and operational goals and objectives.
This toolkit talent management helps a leader to:
- attract, develop and retain productive engaged employees.
- identify, develop and deploy the right talent in order to meet strategic priorities of the organisation in the short and long term.
- accelerate the development of employees by identifying opportunities for career growth and development within the organisation.
- identify internal talent pools and transfer knowledge to others within the organisation.
What you can expect
In seven steps this toolkit will support you to attract, develop, and retain productive and engaged employees. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for managing talent.
What you get
- an overview of how to manage talent step-by-step
- a goal setting document of a program executive
- a template for an individual development plan
- a talent pools matrix to map employees in terms of their performance and their potential