Theory of Change (ToC)
The Theory of Change (ToC) is a methodological tool to analyse and evaluate the social change that an organisation aims to create as a result of their interventions. It shows a causal pathway from the inputs required for specific activities that lead to tangible outputs and outcomes.
- As an organisation, you want to ensure that all your activities are aligned to your overall vision.
- You need to showcase the change you want to create and the steps involved in making that change happen.
- It helps you to measure your impact.
What you can expect
In eight steps this toolkit will guide you towards a Theory of Change. Here you will find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for making a ToC.
What you get
- A step by step overview on how to make a Theory of Change
- A detailed Theory of Change of Apni Shala Foundation, India
- A framework for a Theory of Change in Word and PDF