By bringing in skilled and motivated individuals to assist in daily operations, organisations can overcome the resource constraints and thus become more efficient.
This toolkit is useful for you when your organisation:
- has a need for skilled individuals at a low (or no) cost.
- wants to implement a strong volunteer programme to supplement the work of the organisation and its paid employees.
What you can expect
In eight steps this guide takes you through creating a programme to attract and retain dedicated, high quality volunteers. Here you’ll find a step-by-step guide, tools, examples and other resources for developing a voluteer programme.
What you get
- an overview of how to create a volunteer programme step-by-step
- volunteer manuals from NGOs from Ghana and India
- an application form for potential volunteers
- a sample volunteer contract
- a checklist for managers for facilitating volunteers
- a brochure to recruit volunteers
- a feedback form for a review with a volunteer