Step 1: Understanding feedback systems in your organisation
To get there you need to go through each step by clicking the blue arrow on the righthand side of the menu.
- Take time to map out the current methods of giving and receiving feedback in your organisation
- Who gives you feedback now? Is it a formal or informal system?
- What are the activities, work areas and skills you need to receive feedback on? Some of these things will be operational, but others will be more personal; your skill sets
- On what timeline do you want to receive feedback in these areas?
- Make a list of things you feel there is a feedback deficit, a list of places you want to ensure to gather feedback.
Feedback systems are very important for a well functioning NGO. Feedback makes employees feel valued. Watch this short video on the importance of feedback for emand tips to give constructive feedback for managers: